Time: 9:00am - 1:00pm
Location: Tamarac Sports Complex, 9901 NW 77th St Tamarac fl 33321
Date: December 28th, 29th (2 day camp)
Ages: ALL AGES 2028 and UP!
We are happy to announce our First True Lacrosse Holiday Camp that will be held in Florida . All True Lacrosse participants will receive teaching from the best, including players with experience at both the college and professional levels. All campers will be divided up by age and ability level. All levels of skill welcome, whether you are new to lacrosse or a more experienced player, the True Lacrosse Holiday camp will get all your players ready for spring season and learn from new coaches from across the country. We will cover clearing, riding, fast breaks, extra-man offense, man-down defense and more! Players will also participate in exciting games and scrimmages.
This camp is designed for all levels of players who want to continue their individual development or try lacrosse for the first time. Each camper will be exposed to lacrosse and position specific training over the course of the camp, which will include thousands of reps.
Come enjoy some holiday season lacrosse, and come train with the best!
True Regional Director
Session 1: 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Warm UP, Dynamic Stretch
- 2 man, 3 man up field
- Break into 6 Different Stations (3 different passing Stations & 3 different GB Stations.
- Utah Flip
- 4 corners Break Out
- Speed Gb
- Scoop and Chase
- Box out Gbs - Players stay will teams they are on and rotate through each station).
- Position Specific Stations (Goalie, Defense, Midfield, Attack, Face-off)
Midfield : Shooting
Defense: Approach work, positional
Goalies: Work with Coach Tyler
Session 2: 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Quick Flip drill to get boys moving and warmed up. (We do this every day)
- 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2, 3 vs 3, 4 vs 4
- Full Field Fast Breaks ( Team vs Team ),
- Army Ground Balls ( Team Vs team )
- Go over 6 vs 6 offense and 6 vs 6 defense
- Team vs Team 6 vs 6 on each side of the field
Everyone Meet on Field one for Team vs Team Competition